please read these terms & conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using Pack2Earth’s site.
Welcome to Pack2Earth. You are reading these Terms because you are using the website www.pack2earth.eco (the “Site”).
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you (“You”) and Pack2Earth, S.L. (“We“, “Us”, or “Pack2“), regarding your access to and use of the Site.
- information about the company
- The Site is owned by Pack2Earth, S.L, holder of NIF number B-09656356 and domicilied in Passeig de Gràcia, 95, 5º 1ª (08008) Barcelona (Spain), a company incorporated under Spanish laws, and is recorded in the Companies Registry of Barcelona under volume 48,171, page 154, sheet B-574,666.
- We may modify, add or remove portions of the Terms and the content on this Site at any time without notice. All changes are effective upon posting and apply to all access to and use of the Site thereafter. You are expected to check the Site periodically, so You are aware of changes and current Terms because they are binding on You. If You do not agree to the modified Terms, You should discontinue your access and use of the Site. Your continued use and access to the Site following any modification to this Terms shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- use of site and accessibility
- The purpose of the Site is to provide general information about Us and our services and, accordingly, cannot be relied upon it for any purpose. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all connectivity, computer software, hardware and other devices or equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related to the same.
- Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You shall be the one responsible for compliance with the laws that You are subject to.
- If You infringe these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without previous notice.
- access and use restrictions
- The use of the Site shall be restricted to the stated purpose. Accordingly, You shall not use the Site:
- In any way that implies a breach of these Terms;
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation, including uploading or submitting content or information that encourages conducts that may result in civil liability or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice, including any violation or infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights of any person;
- In any way that could damage the functioning of the Site or our servers or any networks connected to any of our servers in any manner;
- For any commercial or for-profit purposes not previously authorized by Us;
- To upload files that contain viruses or similar software programs with the aim to damage another person’s computer or system or otherwise jeopardize the integrity of the Site; and/or
- If according to your personal law and to the laws of Spain, You are not old enough to access the Site.
- Furthermore, You should not use automated systems or software to extract data from the Site for commercial or non-commercial purposes (Screen Scraping) unless You have previously concluded a written license agreement with Us for this purpose.
- We develop automated systems to improve our ability to detect and remove abusive people and activity that may harm our community and the safety and security of our Site, services and products. If We learn of people or activity like this, we will take appropriate action by removing such people or activity or contacting law enforcement.
- site content and availability
- We may modify the content of the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We do not guarantee that the Site and its content will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
- The Site has exclusively informative character of our activity. If you order or request services on the Site, additional terms apply to the purchase and to use those services. For that reason, the information contained on the Site shall not be considered an offer for services.
- content and intellectual property
- Content provided by Us: We or our licensors, when applicable, shall retain all right, title and interest to the Site and any content information, material, code and software that is part of the Site and any other right, document or material arising from the performance of our services, including without limitation, all copyrights, software, patents, trademarks, navigation architecture, databases, services, graphics, videos and other content and/or visual components that make up the site other intellectual property rights, logos, icons, user interfaces, scripts, videos, text, images, sounds, music, videos and artwork (“Our IP”).
Except with our express written permission or as permitted by applicable laws, You may not (in whole or in part) copy, distribute, reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, decrypt, print, display, commercialize, perform, publish or create derivative works, offer for sale or use (except as explicitly authorized in these Terms) any part of Our IP. No rights are granted to you except as expressly set forth in this Terms.
You also agree not to: circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections in the Site; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site or the service; insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Site, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- third-party content
- In the case that the Site contains an action, information, content, material, data, opinion, advertisement, promotion, logo or any link to any websites, software, mobile app, wearable technology or any other third-party content (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”), We hereby inform You that We are not responsible for such Third-Party Content, or any changes or updates to them. The Third-Party Content may provide their own terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and cookies policies that apply to You and your use of such Third-Party Content is not governed in any manner by these Terms.
- We may display Third-Party Content, which is deemed appropriate and reliable to You. However, as We cannot control all Third-Party Content included, We make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, and We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage which might arise from the use of such Third-Party Content. Accordingly, your use of or interactions with any Third-Party Content, and any third party that provides Third-Party Content, are solely between You and such third parties and, therefore, if You decide to access to such Third-parties Content, You do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Third-Party Content.
- disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
- The Site and all information, products and services provided through it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and We expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, validity reliability, availability, suitability or completeness of any information, content or data provided through the Site and, therefore, in no event, We will be liable, whether in contract or tort, for any claim, loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct or indirect (including damages for loss of business, revenues, profits, data, use, goodwill or other intangible losses) or any other damages of any kind related to You caused from the access or use of the Site or relying on the content of the Site.
- Likewise, We make no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted, timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
- We are not responsible for the content, data, or actions of third parties, and You release Us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim You have against any such third parties. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from Us or through or from our services creates any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
- Any material uploaded and/or downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site, or the server that makes it available, is done at your own discretion and risk, and You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, as We cannot guarantee that they are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. You agree that We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained in the Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You will indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to (i) Your access to the Site, including, but not limited to, services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms; (ii) violation of these Terms or of the applicable law by You; (iv) use of information from the Site by You; or (v) any misrepresentation made by You.
- We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which We are entitled to indemnification under this clause. In such event, You shall provide Us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested.
- suspension and termination
- We may modify, suspend or terminate Your access to the Site (in whole or in part) at any time.
- If these Terms or your account are terminated, Your rights to access and use the Site immediately ends and any licenses granted to You under these Terms terminate.
- The Site may contain translations of content that it is originally in other language. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the Spanish language version shall prevail.
- entire agreement and severability
- If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, for any present or future reason, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions hereof. These Terms shall be construed in such a way as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein. For those purposes, the Terms shall no longer be valid exclusively with respect to the null or invalid provision, and none of the remaining parts or provision of these Terms shall be null, invalid, prejudiced or affected by such nullity or invalidity.
- waiver of rights
- The waiver or failure of any party to exercise rights under these Terms will not be deemed a waiver or other limitation of any other right or any future right. Any waiver must be in writing and expressly accepted by the party to be charged therewith.
- applicable law and jurisdiction
- In compliance with the provisions set forth in Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, we hereby inform you that the European Commission has established an online platform for the online, out-of-court resolution of disputes, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ This platform might not be available for all countries.
Date of last update: 07/04/2022.