In compliance with Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), Pack2Earth, S.L. (hereinafter, “Pack2”) provides you with the relevant information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Who is the Data Controller?
|Address:||Passeig de Gràcia, 95, 5º 1ª (08008) Barcelona.|
- For what purpose and on what legal basis do we process personal data?
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- Your information may be processed in order to assist, manage and respond to any requests, comments and/or inquiries you make to us.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of your consent when contacting us through the form provided or other enabled contact channel (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- Provided that we have a legal basis that allows it, we will process the contact data to send you offers, promotions and information about our services and/or products that may be of interest to you, through the means that you have provided us for this purpose (telephone, email, SMS and/or messaging system, among others).
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of consent (article 21.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce -LSSICE-, and article 6.1.a) GDPR) and/or the legal authorization provided for in article 21.2 of the LSSICE.
- Your information may be used to send you surveys related to the degree of satisfaction and performance of the services in order to improve their quality.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Pack2 (article 6.1.f) GDPR) to know the opinion of our users / customers / investors and to better understand the quality of our services and improve them. In the case of surveys of a commercial nature, the data is processed on the basis of consent, which Pack2 would ask you at the appropriate time (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- The information shall be processed in order to comply with our legal obligations, possible court and other authorities’ decisions. Whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute an illicit/criminal offence, we will communicate your personal data to law enforcement agencies.
Legal basis: The processing of personal data for these purposes is carried out on the basis of compliance with Pack2’s legal obligations (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- To carry out statistical analyses and reports in order to know the performance and needs of our services, with the purpose of improving the development and offering new solutions.
Legal basis: The processing is carried out for the satisfaction of Pack2’s legitimate interest, which is to manage and improve our products and services (Article 6.1.f) of the GDPR).
- How long do we store your data?
Our criteria for doing so are determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of that purpose (e.g., in the event of consent, you may withdraw it at any time); and the retention periods required by contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that, in some cases, we may retain your data for the time necessary to exercise or defend claims, requirements, liabilities and legal and/or contractual obligations arising from the processing, always being dully blocked.
- To whom may your data be disclosed?
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information is collected, such information may be accessed by the following persons:
- Public administrations, Organisms and/or competent Authorities and, law enforcement authorities, in cases where there is a requirement, a legal obligation exists or we consider that there are indications and/or sufficient suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. We’ve entered into the relevant data processing agreement as required by personal data protection regulations. The relevant data processing agreement has been concluded with all our providers in compliance with data protection regulation.
Some service providers may transfer certain personal information to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular the United States. Such transfers are always done while ensuring adequate protection of personal data through the use of safeguards permitted by law, such as the use of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Employees and/or collaborators authorized by Pack2, always subject to the applicable data protection regulations.
- What are your rights when you provide us your data?
If we process your personal data, you’ve the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you may ask if we are processing your data, and if so, you can access it.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case they are inaccurate or to request data to be completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: in this case, we will only keep data for exercising or defending against claims.
- Right to object to processing: we will cease to process personal data, unless they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for exercising or defending against possible claims.
- Right to the portability of data: if a user would like for their data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller, if technically possible.
- Right to not be the object of automated decision-making regarding your personal data.
If you had given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to our postal address in Section 1 of this policy.
Whenever you consider it appropriate, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
- Additional information
Minors: Our services are aimed exclusively at adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If parents or legal guardians believe that they children have submitted us personal data, please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Special categories of personal data. We do not collect or process data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic or biometric data, data concerning a natural person’s health, sex life or sexual orientation
Amendments. We will only use your personal data as set out in this document, which is in force at the time, we collect your information. If any revision or update is done that affects the processing of your personal data, we will inform you.
Last updated: 07/04/2022.